Brook Adapter for PS2 to PS3/PS4/PC Game Controller Super Converter USB
Brook Super Converter series makes old controllers compatible with new consoles. This particular model, the PS2 to PS3/PS4 Controller Adapter, lets you use PS2 controllers such as gamepads, joysticks and racing wheels with PS3/PS4 game consoles and PS3/PS4 on PC.
This not only saves you money but also means that you can use the controllers you have grown accostumed to. Installation and use of the PS2 to PS3/PS4 Controller Adapter is effortless.
All key functions map perfectly!
- Super converter releases a new function to offer your controller a simulated touchpad button of PS4 controller.
- PS2 controller: Use the "Select" button and the R stick to simulate the touchpad button.
- Another new function: Use the ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂSELECT button and the ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂSTART button to simulate the SHARE button.
- The list below indicates the controllers/sticks/wheels that have been tested to be compatible or not compatible with the converter.
- For those controllers/sticks/wheels which are not listed indicates that they have not been tested yet.
- Dragon Plus ÃÂÃÂELECTRO-SHOCK 2
- Namco ÃÂÃÂTEKKEN 5 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Joystick
- Pelican ÃÂÃÂSteering wheel
- Nakiworld Wired Controller
- Logitech Wired Controller
- Pelican ÃÂÃÂWired Controller
- Saitek ÃÂÃÂWired Controller
- SONY ÃÂÃÂWired Controller
- HORI ÃÂÃÂWired Controller
- GameStop ÃÂÃÂWired Controller
- Gicproducts Wired Controller
- MaoCat3 ÃÂÃÂWired Controller
- Giga ware Wireless Controller
- Nuby Official Street Fighter 15th Anniversary Controller