Wii Remote Sensor Bar for Dolphin
Wireless Sensor DolphinBar can connect your Wii Remote Plus Controller to your PC by Bluetooth. Support Nunchuk Controller and Wii Classic Controller. Support four working modes: Keyboard and Mouse Mode (LED 1), Keyboard and Mouse Game Mode (LED 2), Game Controller Mode (LED 3) and Wii Remote Controller Emulator Mode (LED4).
- Wireless Sensor DolphinBar can connect your Wii Remote Plus Controller to your PC by Bluetooth.
- Easy and simple operation, no need extra Bluetooth dongle.
- Supports Cursor Anti-Shake function.
- Allows you to play more quickly and precisely with your Game Controller, Light Gun or Racing Wheel.
- Works as a normal keyboard and mouse.
- Works as a PC Remote Controller. You can return or skip to the beginning of the current, previous or next chapter, and supports Fast reverse, Fast forward, Pause playing, etc.
- Works as a Game Light Gun. You can play all kinds of PC Shooting Games, and PC or Wii Light Gun is well supported.
- Works as a wireless Game Controller. Connects your Wii Remote Controller, or Wii Remote Controller + Wii Nunchuk, or Wii Remote Controller + Wii Classic Controller to your PC. Supports the G-sensor function that is the best choice for the Racing Games. Supports the Vibration Feedback.
- Supports GC Controller by using MAYFLASH GC Controller Adapter for Wii/Wii U
- Compatible with the Wii Emulator Dolphin. Supports up to 4 of the Wii Remote Controllers.
- Compatible with Windows 98 , Windows XP , Windows Vista , Windows 7 , Windows 8 , Windows 8.1 , Windows 10, Windows RT with 32bit or 64bit
Now supports TR WiiMotes by installing the updated firmware! (Updated: 20140723)
Firmware can be obtained if required from the mayflash website.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.