Mayflash Nintendo 64 Controller Adapter to Nintendo Switch and PC
Mayflash Nintendo 64 Controller Adapter
The N64 Controller Adapter allows you to connect up to two N64 Controllers to your Nintendo Switch System or PC Windows.
With two N64 Controller Adapters, up to four N64 controllers can be used at the same time.
- Supports Turbo/Auto Fire/Hold functions. The Left Stick and D-Pad can be switched.
- Supports PC Xinput and Dinput.
- Update to the latest firmware
Quick Start Guide
1. To set Turbo for individual buttons, press and hold the TURBO 1(or TURBO2) button and the button you wish to set Turbo for
2. Repeat the above operation to set the Auto Fire for this button.
3. Repeat the above operation again to set the Hold for this button.
4. Do it again to cancel the Turbo, Auto Fire or Hold function for this button.
5. To clear all Turbo settings for all buttons, quickly press the TURBO 1 (or TURBO 2) button twice.
LED Indicators for the TURBO 1 and TURBO 2
Player 1: TURBO 1
Player 2: TURBO 2
LED Indicator stays light: One button or some buttons have been set for Turbo, Auto Fire or Hold.
LED Indicator blinks quickly: The buttons set for Turbo, Auto Fire or Hold are in use.
LED Indicator goes off: No any buttons are set for Turbo, Auto Fire or Hold.
Switch the Left Stick and D-Pad
1. To switch the D-Pad to the left stick, press and hold the button “START” and “A” for 3 seconds.
2. To switch back the D-Pad, press and hold the button “START” and “B” for 3 seconds.
3. The changes will be saved automatically. If you change it for the player 1, the player 2 will have the same setting.
Compatible with :
- Nintendo Switch and PC Consoles
1 x Mayflash MF103 Controller Adapter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this adapter work for Nintendo Switch Online N64 games? Will there be firmware that supports that?
This adapter is compatible with the Nintendo Switch N64 Emulator and does provide turbo functionality.
The N64 emulator will not allow for button remapping with this adapter, so your controller configuration will be limited to whatever default configuration the emulator provides.