K1 USB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Adapter for the Switch/Xbox One/PS3/PS4
K1 USB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Adapter
K1 Adapter is an innovative product that allows players to enjoy FPS games on various consoless with a USB keyboard and mouse. With a simple 3 steps setup you can get up and going quickly. Compatible with Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS4 and PS3 consoles. Supports wired headsets with microphone function on Xbox One and PS4 consoles. Suitable for FPS, TPS, RPG and RTS games like Fortnite, PUBG, GTA 5, Call of Duty, etc.
Compatible with most of the games. Support both standalone mode and network mode. Players can enjoy games on different devices with USB keyboard and mouse without delay.
- Allow to map the aiming, shooting, and moving camera functions in the FPS game (mouse has no function on the home screen). Press F5 to adjust the mouse speed of the camera, and press F3 to adjust the mouse speed of the camera without camera in the FPS games.
- 3.5mm wired headphone with microphone function can be used on Xbox One and PS4 consoles. Allow you to have two-way voice communication in the gameplay. Headset volume can be adjusted through the keyboard.
- Support PS4/Xbox One controllers to work at the same time
- Made of high quality ABS. Compact and light weight, suitable for carrying around.
Compatible with PS4/PS4 Pro/PS4 Slim
Xbox One/Xbox One S/Xbox One X
Important note about the product compatibility:
1. Support only wired keyboard and mouse, NOT wireless. The keyboard with USB HUB interface is NOT supported
2. Support most of wired keyboard and mouse made according to HID protocol. NOT recommended to use gaming keyboard and mouse with LED lights because the power may not be able to support
1x K1 Keyboard Mouse Converter
- 1x OTG Type-C Adapter
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Instruction Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this one have the app that connects with it?
This does not come with an app. All settings are controlled by the attached keyboard.
Does this work on Overwatch for ps4? How do you change the mapping? And how do you change the mapping
This will work for overwatch, but to our konwledge you can't change the button mapping.