Brook X ONE SE Adapter for Xbox One/Series S/X/Nintendo Switch/PS4/PC
BROOK X ONE SE ADAPTER
The Brook X One Adapter SE controller is perfectly compatible to Xbox Series X / S / One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC; motion control and 3.5mm microphone headset are entirely supported. Now you can use your favorite controller across your favorite consoles simply and easily
- Use Xbox Elite 2 Controller wirelessly on Xbox One, Xbox One Series S, Xbox One Series X, Nintendo Switch, PS4 and PC (X-INPUT)
- Support motion control on PS4/Switch
- Support audio function on PS4/Xbox One/S/X
- Support TURBO, remap and HOLD function on PS4/Switch
- Support PS5 connection on PS4
- Support PC connection on PS4/Switch/Xbox One/S/X (driver may needed)
- Touchpad Emulate via function key for PS4
Compact and lightweight
- Firmware upgradable
If you need to use Remap/Turbo/Hold function when connecting to a PC, it is recommended that you connect in PS4 simulation mode.
- When connected to the Switch, the “Capture/Touchpad simulate button” can be used instead of the Capture button.
- HOLD function can be used in conjunction with the Turbo function and Remap Function.
- Compatible with Xbox Elite 2 controller only
- 1 x X One SE Adapter
- 1 x Micro USB to 90-degree Type-C Cable
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.