Brook X One SE Adapter for Xbox One/Elite/Series S and X
X One SE Adapter
The Brook X One Adapter SE controller is perfectly compatible to Xbox Series X / S / One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC with motion control and 3.5mm microphone headset entirely supported. With this adapter you can use your Xbox One and Elite 1 Controller wirelessly on Xbox One, Xbox One Series S, Xbox One Series X, Nintendo Switch, PS4 and PC (X-INPUT)
- Supports motion control on PS4/Switch
- Support audio function on PS4/Xbox One / S / X
- Supports TURBO, remap and HOLD function on PS4 / Switch
- Support PS5 connection on PS4
- Support PC connection on PS4 / Switch / Xbox One / S / X (driver may needed)
- Touchpad Emulation via function key for PS4
- Compatible with Xbox One and Elite 1 controllers only
- Compact and lightweight.
- Firmware upgradable.
NOTE: If you need to use Remap/Turbo/Hold function when connecting to a PC, it is recommended that you connect in PS4 simulation mode.- When connected to the Switch, the “Capture/Touchpad simulate button” can be used instead of the Capture button.- HOLD function can be used in conjunction with the Turbo function and Remap Function.
- Microsoft Xbox One, Elite, Series S/X Controllers
- Sony Playstation 4 Console
- Sony Playstation 5 Consoles with Playstation 4 Games.
- Nintendo Switch Console
- Windows PCs
- 1 x X One SE Adapter
- 1 x Micro USB to 90-degree Micro USB Cable
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.