Brook Wingman SD Converter from XBOX/PS4/Switch to Dreamcast/Saturn
Brook Wingman SD Converter
Includes 200 blocks of DC memory
- Hot swapping. Auto-register controllers. Optimal button mapping.
- Support vibration and turbo function.
- Firmware upgradable
- Each Wingman SD can only connect to a single Xbox 360 / Xbox One / PS3 / PS4 / Switch device. Wingman SD supports most of the accessories that are compatible with original factory specifications. To expand the number of supported accessories, firmware will be updated irregularly.
- Wingman SD do not support headset/microphone function which provides by controller audio jack.
- Wireless connection records between an Xbox One wireless controller (with Bluetooth function)/Xbox One Series 2 and the Wingman SD will be erased if a wired connection is used. Wireless connection re-pairing will be required if wireless connection is used.
- If Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller is used, please turn off controller profile settings to prevent interference with Wingman SD's Turbo or Remap settings. As Xbox One Elite Series 1 controller is incapable of turning off profile settings, using Xbox One Elite Series 1 controller might result in Remap function overlapping.
- Using PS3 / PS4 / Switch Pro wireless controller, you have to connect like wired controller via USB first and then remove the cable.
- Some devices with high power consumption, such as the Switch Pro controller, require an external USB power source for normal use.
- Please check the compatibility of the product at the brook official web site before you place the order because NOT all the brand or models of the controllers / wheel / Joystick are compatible with the brook adapter.
Xbox 360 / Xbox One (Bluetooth model) / Xbox Elite 1 and 2
- PS4 / PS3
- Switch Pro controllers and arcade stick
- Sega Saturn/Dreamcast consoles/PC (X-Input)
1x Brook Wingman SD Converter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.