Brook Pocket Auto Catch Reviver for Pokemon Go
Pocket Auto Catch Reviver for Pokemon Go
Trainer, you are in need of some new gear! Revive your Pokemon GO life with the Reviver and upgrade your game in and fashion! With its comfortable waterproof and dustproof design and long 12 hours of use battery you can catch without worry.
Waterproof and Dustproof.
- New design prevents the loosening on the wrist strap.
- Support over 12 hours of use on a single charge with fast battery charging
- Compatible with Mi Band 3 and Mi Band 4 soft wrist strap
- 'Auto-catch' mode on/off
- Displays Pokestop in range, Items collected, Pokemon caught, New Pokemon found.
1. Pocket Auto Catch Reviver will time out automatically every hour, so players have to reconnect it.
2. Pocket Auto Catch Reviver will time out every 3-5minutes if the mobile is idle.
3. Temperature threshold -20℃ to 45℃
4. Suggested charging temperature: 10℃ to 35℃
5. DO NOT use power band to charge
6. If the Pocket Auto Catch Reviver fails to pair to your device it's likely due to an update to the Pokemon Go app. The Reviver may end up needing a firmware update.
- 1x Pocket Auto Catch Reviver.
- 1x USB Charge Cable.
- 1x Manual.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do I get a firmware update for my Brook Pocket Auto catch? It does don't connect to my phone and I have had it only nine months.
The download pages for the Brook adapters is found on their website. Specifcally for the Autocatch Reviver you can find the download here, https://www.brookaccessory.com/download/pocket%20series/
When a new update comes for a device it can sometimes take Brook a while to update the adapters, but they do update them as they find the need. You can feel free to reach out directly to Brook if you have specific questions on the update process or schedule on the same site.