Brook Wingman XB Converter for the PS4/3 Switch Pro and XBO/360 controllers
Brook Wingman XB Converter
Yes, of course you love Switch and there are so many great games on it, why wouldn't you? But for those of you who are keen to explore the world of gaming, perhaps you'd prefer to use your usual Xbox or PS controller? Wingman NS, the answer to your cravings.
Hot swapping. Auto-register controllers. Optimal button mapping.
- Support Turbo function.
- Light weight and USB-sized.
- Firmware upgradable.
- Each Wingman XB can only connect to a single device. This adapter supports most of the accessories that are compatible with original factory specifications. To expand the number of supported accessories, firmware will be updated irregularly.
- This adapter DOES NOT support headset/microphone function provided by controller audio jack.
- Wireless connection records between a Xbox One wireless controller (with Bluetooth function)/Xbox One Series 2 and the Wingman XB will be erased if a wired connection is used. Wireless connection re-pairing will be required to use a wireless controller again.
- If Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller is used, please turn off controller profile settings to prevent interference with Wingman XB’s Turbo or Remap settings. As Xbox One Elite Series 1 controller is incapable of turning off profile settings, using Xbox One Elite Series 1 controller might result in Remap function overlapping.
Xbox 360/Xbox One (Bluetooth model)/Xbox Elite 1 & 2/PS3/PS4/Switch Pro controller and arcade stick
- Xbox One/Xbox 360 consoles/PC (X-Input)
1x Brook Wingman XB Adapter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.