Brook Wingman XE for XBOX to Playstation 4
Brook Wingman XE
The Wingman XE Supports Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Xbox Elite / Xbox Elite Series 2 / Xbox Series S/X(Wired) as well as PS3, PS4, PS5 controllers and arcade sticks for use on PS4. This adapter has faster reaction speed than the previous models in both a wired or wireless environment. If you want to play PS4 with any Xbox controller (Especially Xbox Elite Series 2) this adapter is one of the best options on the market.
- Hot swapping. Auto-register controllers. Optimal button mapping.
- With Touch Pad Simulation Function. Support Turbo function.
- Light weight and USB-sized.
- Firmware upgradable.
Compatible with PS4 consoles/PC (Direct-input)
- Compatible with Xbox 360 / Xbox One (Bluetooth model) / Xbox Elite / Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and arcade stick
- Compatible with Xbox Series S/X Wired Controllers.
- Compatible with Sony Playstation 3, 4, 5 Controllers
- Compatible with Switch Pro and Arcade Controllers
- Compatible with Sega Astro City Arcade Controller(Wired Model)
Connecting to the Device
1. Insert Wingman XE into the PS4 console USB port. Slow blinking of the Blue LED indicates that the connection to the console is successful.
2a. Wired connection: Connect the X360/X1 wired controller or game pad to Wingman XE through the USB port.
2b. Using a X360 wireless controller: Simply connect the X360 wireless receiver to the Wingman XE through the USB port.
2c. Wireless Connection: Connect the Xbox One wireless controller (Bluetooth model) or the Xbox One Elite Series 2 (turn off controller profile settings) to the Wingman XE and the controller will be ready for use. When connecting, hold the LED buttons at the two sides of the Wingman XE for 1 second to enter wireless connection mode. Then press the Pair button on the wireless controller to begin pairing. Fast blinking of Blue LED indicates that pairing is in progress.
3. Check whether the two Blue LEDs at the sides of the Wingman XE are permanently on. This indicates that the connection is completed.
- Each Wingman XE can only connect to a single Xbox 360 / Xbox One / PS3 / PS4 / Switch device. Wingman XE supports most of the accessories that are compatible with original factory specifications. To expand the number of supported accessories, firmware will be updated irregularly.
- Wingman XE do not support headset/microphone function which provides by controller audio jack.
- Wireless connection records between an Xbox One wireless controller (with Bluetooth function)/Xbox One Series 2 and the Wingman XE will be erased if a wired connection is used. Wireless connection re-pairing will be required if wireless connection is used.
- If Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller is used, please turn off controller profile settings to prevent interference with Wingman XE's Turbo or Remap settings. As Xbox One Elite Series 1 controller is incapable of turning off profile settings, using Xbox One Elite Series 1 controller might result in Remap function overlapping.
- Using PS3 / PS4 / Switch Pro wireless controller, you have to connect like wired controller via USB first and then remove the cable.
- Some devices with high power consumption, such as the Switch Pro controller, require an external USB power source for normal use.
- Please check the compatibility of the product at the brook official web site before you place the order because NOT all the brand or models of the controllers / wheel / Joystick are compatible with the brook adapter.
1x Brook Wingman XE Converter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.