Mayflash Sega Genesis and MD Controller Adapter for the Nintendo Switch and PC
Mayflash Sega Genesis and MD Controller Adapter
The SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Controller Adapter allows you to connect up to two SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Controllers to your Nintendo Switch System or PC Windows.
With two Adapters, up to four SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive controllers can be used at the same time
- Supports Turbo/Auto Fire/Hold functions. The Left Stick and D-Pad can be switched.
- Supports PC Xinput and Dinput.
- Update to the latest firmware
Quick Start Guide
1. To set Turbo for individual buttons, press and hold the TURBO 1(or TURBO2) button and the button you wish to set Turbo for.
2. Repeat the above operation to set the Auto Fire for this button.
3. Repeat the above operation again to set the Hold for this button.
4. Do it again to cancel the Turbo, Auto Fire or Hold function for this button.
5. To clear all Turbo settings for all buttons, quickly press the TURBO 1 (or TURBO 2) button twice.
LED Indicators for the TURBO 1 and TURBO 2
Player 1: TURBO 1
Player 2: TURBO 2
LED Indicator stays light: One button or some buttons have been set for Turbo, Auto Fire or Hold.
LED Indicator blinks quickly: The buttons set for Turbo, Auto Fire or Hold are in use.
LED Indicator goes off: No any buttons are set for Turbo, Auto Fire or Hold.
Switch the Left Stick and D-Pad
1. To switch the D-Pad to the left stick, press and hold the button "START" and "A" for 3 seconds.
2. To switch back the D-Pad, press and hold the button "START" and "B" for 3 seconds.
3. The changes will be saved automatically. If you change it for the player 1, the player 2 will have the same setting.
Compatible with :
SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Controllers
- Nintendo Switch and PC Consoles
1 x Mayflash MF104 Controller Adapter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.